Everyone loves his or her pet. There is certainly no doubt about that. However, the biggest hassle comes in cleaning up their hair. It feels like it’s a never ending battle. It does not matter whether it is on the furniture, stairs, or floor. This is the main reason you have come to this primer in the first place. Not to worry, you’re in the right place.
Before we look at the best pet hair vacuums for both cats & dogs, let’s first look at the factors you should consider when purchasing a pet hair vacuum:
Factors to look at when purchasing a pet hair vacuum for cats and dogs
A good number of people buy a regular vacuum and then assume that it will be effective in dealing with pet hair. Sadly, this is a huge mistake you cannot afford to make. You should buy a vacuum that dedicated to cleaning pet hair. While at it, here are some of the things you need to include in your search:
- Vacuum capacity – How much capacity can your prospective pet vacuum hold? The last thing you want to do is constantly have to fill an empty vacuum. Settle for a machine with a large capacity. It allows you to do more with less maintenance.
- Attachments – Most vacuums for picking up cat and dog hair include an extra attachment. You might want to look at models with this in-built feature if you aren’t into switching nozzles constantly.
- Multi-floor capability – A good number of living spaces comprise of different surfaces that demand cleaning. They can furniture coverings and/or hardwood flooring. Does this sound like your living space? If yes, then you’ll need to buy a vacuum that is able to clean up different surfaces.
- Cord length – If you have many rooms in your house, you might want one with a long cord so that you plug it in one central spot and do your thing.
- Hose length – Look for a pet vacuum with a long hose in order to clean or reach certain areas such as high parts of a curtain.
Best Pet Hair Vacuums for Both Cats & Dogs
Black & Decker Platinum BDH2000FL 20-Volt
This cordless and lightweight vacuum comes with a four foot hose that allows you to remove any embedded dirt. It’s the updated version of FHV1200 that relied on Nickel Cadmium battery. This battery had a long charging time. With this pet vacuum cleaner, you get a battery that charges six times more and emits more power.
- Utilizes 25% less energy
- Weighs 3.8 pounds
- Comes with an additional washable filter
- Has a two in one brush, a crevice tool and a pet hair tool
- Has a bag-less, transparent canister that holds close to 17 ounces of dirt
Shark Perfect II
Pet hair does not stand a chance with the Shark Perfect II. It boasts an array of features that effectively removes all pet hair and dirt in your house. The impressive features include a powerful, rechargeable 18-volt battery. The appliance is also cordless.
- It weighs 4.8 pounds
- To add versatility, it has a brush and crevice tool
- It is bag-less
- It brings with it a motorized brush that is magical with pet hair
- It comes with a washable filter
The pet vacuum cleaner has a motor that spins at a speed of roughly 110; 000 rpm thus making it among the most powerful the market has to offer. Furthermore, it features a soft head roller that’s perfect for removing large debris as well as handling hard floors. You also get to have an appliance with an extension tube as well a rechargeable battery. The 2 motor-powered Turbo brushes as well as a crevice tool it brings with it are effective at getting rid of pet hair in and around your home.
- Two vacuum heads
- Brushing and crevice tool
- Its lightweight to make it very easy to clean with
- It has a swivel steering
- It carries with it a HEPA filtration and washable post motor filter
- It has a wall mountable charger
- It features an in-built lithium battery pack with a running time of twenty minutes
The Roomba is a tiny circular robot vacuum that works brilliantly back and forth when handling its cleaning. The pet vacuum cleaner utilizes a patented system that has effective brushes to remove pet hair as well as remove even the most notorious dirt from hard services. It boasts 3 stages of cleaning surfaces. The maiden stage entails agitation of debris embedded on a surface. The second stage entails using a powerful air jet, which sucks agitated dirt. It then puts the dirt inside a dustbin from its back in order to allow it hold more.
The small design of this pet vacuum allows it to go under furniture, sofas, as well as beds without getting stuck. It cleans even the most hard to reach areas conveniently. Automate cleaning in your house using the Roomba 650 today.
Neato XV Signature Pro Pet
This laser guided pet vacuum cleaner is very easy to operate. It has the ability to clean your rooms automatically as well as work perfectly on the edges, below the furniture and around the corner. Unlike most of the competitors, the cleaner boasts a systematic manner of cleaning your room. Its bag less dustbin is very easy to maintain and empty.
Many people are into having pets, especially cats and dogs in their homes. While having them can be fun and enjoyable, it brings with it a number of problems. For instance, pet dander can result to allergies especially for individuals residing in the house. One of the most effective ways of avoiding allergies is by utilizing a vacuum cleaner to clean your car, furniture, and bed. By doing this, you’ll be able to get rid of pet hair, which might affect some people in your house. The above are some of the best pet vacuum cleaners in the market today. Go here to learn more about pet hair vacuums. Or visit bestpethairvacuum.reviews to get more information about other vacuum types, models, or brands e.g. best rated vacuum for stairs, and many more.